AUDEMARS PIGUET(AUDEMARS PIGUET) New product Watch
- New productAUDEMARS PIGUET Royal Oak Chronograph¥16,800,0001RankThe luxury sports watch "Royal Oak" of one of the world's three largest watches "Audemars Piguet". Chronograph equipped model finished in 41mm pink gold. It is finished with a blue dial and pink indial that adopts a luxurious grand tapestry of Royal Oak tradition. The movement has a 40-hour power reserve and a self-winding movement caliber 2385. It is a rotor specification made of 18K gold.
- New productAUDEMARS PIGUET Royal Oak Chronograph 111 limited editions¥32,000,0002Rank
- New productAUDEMARS PIGUET Royal Oak Automatic¥8,880,0003RankIt will be the boutique limited blue dial "15500ST.OO.1220ST.01". A 41mm case is used and the deep blue dial gives a profound impression. The 15400ST has a case thickness of 9.8 mm, while the 15500ST has a 10.4 mm design. In addition, the 15400ST is equipped with a 60-hour power reserve "caliber 3120" with 21600 vibrations, while the 15500ST is equipped with a 70-hour power reserve "caliber 4302" with 28800 vibrations. At the same time as the presence of the watch itself has increased, the movement performance has also improved.
I'm very happy!
|At first I thought about ordering online because it was a high-priced product, but I bought it because it was the watch I had been looking for. |
The delivered items were carefully packed and shipped very quickly.
I really like how it looks and feels good!
It is said that you can also take good care of after purchase after purchase.
I would like to continue using it in the future!
|1875||One of the founders, "Jule-Louis Audemars", established a watch studio in "Le Brassus", Switzerland.|
|1882||Established "Audemars Piguet" with another founder "Edouard-Augusto Piguet". In the same year, he developed the world's first Complication pocket watch.|
|1885||Following London, we opened an agency in Paris, New York, Berlin, Buenos Iris.|
|1888||Established a subsidiary in Geneva.|
|1889||At the World's Fair held in Paris, the Grand Complication pocket watch equipped with a 3-hand function, a perpetual calendar, a chronograph, etc. was announced.|
|1892||The world's first wristwatch equipped with a minute repeater is born.|
|1907||Established the first Manufacture next to the atelier. Current brand headquarters.|
|1915||Announced the world's smallest five-minute repeater movement.|
|1918||The two sons of the founder inherited the business. Port-Louis becomes chairman and technical manager.|
|1921||Developed the world's thinnest pocket watch with a thickness of only 1.32 mm.|
|1946||Developed the world's thinnest 1.64 mm hand-wound wristwatch.|
|1972||Announcement of the world's first stainless steel luxury sports watch "Royal Oak"|
|1978||Developed the world's first self-winding perpetual calendar wristwatch.|
|1986||Developed the world's thinnest self-winding tourbillon wristwatch.|
|1989||Announced dual time that enabled the display of the second time zone.|
|1993||Announced "Royal Oak Offshore" for extreme sports.|
|1996||Introduced the Grand Compli Casion self-winding wristwatch. In the same year, the Audemars Piguet Museum was established to commemorate the 120th anniversary of its founding.|
|2006||Announced the world's first original new mechanism "Audemars Piguet escapement" that does not require lubricating oil.|
|2007||Announced "Forged Carbon", a new material with ultra-lightweight and ultra-hardness.|
|2009||Announced the latest version of the Audemars Piguet escapement, which boasts 43,200 vibrations per hour.|
|Family business||Two founding families, "Jasmine Audemars" and "Olivia Audemars", were involved in the management. Since it is an independent capital, it inherits the tradition and maintains exclusive branding by adhering to the philosophy since its establishment without being influenced by the outside.|
|New history||"Royal Oak" was born in 1972. Although it is a luxury watch, it uses sturdy stainless steel, and while it is a sports watch, it has a dress watch-grade polish. This innovative watch has created a new genre of "luxury sports watches".|
|Origin of technology||The current chairman's great-grandfather "Jule-Louis Audemars" was asked to work by his childhood friend "Edouard-Auguste Piguet" who had become independent after becoming independent in 1875. Through my work, I sympathized with each other's technology and passion for watches, and decided to work on the development of complex watches together.|
|The second hero||"Edouard-August Piguet". A childhood friend who attended the same elementary school two years older than Audemars. For Audemars, who is dedicated to development, Piguet, who was a watchmaker who could fully understand the complicated mechanism, was in charge of sales. This combination earned Audemars Piguet fame.|
- RolexCartierOMEGAPATEK PHILIPPEAUDEMARS PIGUETBreguetROGER DUBUISLange & SöhneHUBLOTFRANCK MULLERCHANEL
- HARRY WINSTONJAEGER LE COULTREIWCPANERAIBREITLINGTAG HEUERAQUANAUTICAncokine NeoVan Cleef & ArpelsHermes
- ChopardZenithDamianiTudor (Tudor)TiffanyTerra Cielo Mare
- PiagetBoucheronBVLGARIYounger & BressonRichard Mille