PANERAI Luminor 1950(LUMINOR1950) New product Watch
- New productPANERAI Luminor 1950 10 days GMT¥1,749,0001Rank
- New productPANERAI Luminor 1950 3 Days Power reserve¥1,232,0002RankLuminor 1950 3 Days Power Reserve "PAM00423" with a case diameter of 47mm. Equipped with caliber "P.3002", a self-developed manual movement. The crown protector is engraved with the "REG.TM" mark, which is also characteristic of the 1950 model, which means that it is a registered trademark (Registered Trade Mark) patented by Panerai. When the crown is pulled out when setting the time, a zero reset mechanism that instantly returns the second hand to the 0 second position is adopted.
- New productPANERAI Luminor 1950 8 Days Chronograph Monopurusante GMT¥2,618,0003RankLuminor 1950 8 Days Chronograph Monopursante GMT "PAM00311" with a case diameter of 44 mm. Equipped with caliber "P.2004" which is a hand-wound movement developed in-house. With three barrels with three barrels, it boasts a power reserve of 8 days or 192 hours. The chronograph starts, stops and resets only with the pusher at 8 o'clock. An arrow-shaped 24-hour display hand for the second time zone is centered, and a sliding power reserve indicator is provided at 6 o'clock. The crown protector is engraved with the "REG.TM" mark, which is also characteristic of the 1950 model, which means that it is a registered trademark (Registered Trade Mark) patented by Panerai. The model name Cheramika means ceramic in Italian, and it is a Luminor 1950 with a black body.
|I like Panerai!|
|I loved Panerai and had an affair with Apple Watch, but I returned to Panerai. |
I tried on this model in Hong Kong before and was curious about it, so I decided to buy it.
Thank you for your prompt and courteous response.
If you have another chance, thank you.
- RolexCartierOMEGAPATEK PHILIPPEAUDEMARS PIGUETBreguetROGER DUBUISLange & SöhneHUBLOTFRANCK MULLERCHANEL
- HARRY WINSTONJAEGER LE COULTREIWCPANERAIBREITLINGTAG HEUERAQUANAUTICAncokine NeoVan Cleef & ArpelsHermes
- ChopardZenithDamianiTudor (Tudor)TiffanyTerra Cielo Mare
- PiagetBoucheronBVLGARIYounger & BressonRichard Mille