Gem Castle Yukizaki Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) handles privacy information in the services provided on this website (hereinafter referred to as the “Services”) as follows. Establish a policy (hereinafter referred to as "this policy").
Article 1 (Privacy information)"Personal information" in privacy information refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about living individuals, including the name, date of birth, address, and telephone number contained in the information , Contact information, or other information that can identify a particular individual.
Of the privacy information, "history information and characteristic information" means anything other than the "personal information" defined above, and the services you have used, the products you have purchased, the history of the pages and advertisements you have viewed, This refers to the search keywords found, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment, postal code and gender, occupation, age, user IP address, cookie information, location information, and device identification information.
Article 2 (Privacy information collection method)We may ask you for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, phone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. when you register for use. In addition, transaction records including the user's personal information made between the user and the partner, etc., and settlement information are transferred to our partner (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations. Partners ").
The Company will provide information about the services and software used, purchased products, the history of pages and advertisements visited, search keywords searched, date and time of use, usage methods, usage environment (for mobile terminals, The communication status, various setting information for use, etc.), IP address, cookie information, location information, history information such as terminal identification information and characteristic information, etc. Collect when browsing pages.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)The purpose of collecting and using personal information is as follows.
- Registration information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, services used, purchased products, and their price so that users can view, modify, and view the status of their registered information Purpose of displaying information about
- The purpose of using contact information, such as name and address, when using an email address to notify or contact the user, or to send products to the user or contact as needed.
- The purpose of using information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, delivery result of certified mail, etc. to verify the identity of the user
- In order to charge the user, we use information such as the product name and quantity purchased, the type and period of service used, the number of times, the amount charged, the name, address, bank account number and credit card number etc. Purpose of doing
- In order to make it easy for users to enter data, information registered with us is displayed on the input screen, other services etc. based on the user's instructions (including those provided by partners) )
- In order to respond to inquiries from users, we will use information necessary for us to provide services to users, such as information on inquiries and billing, user usage status of users, contact information, etc. Purpose of doing
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes
Article 4 (Provision of personal information to third parties)We do not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the user except in the following cases: However, this does not apply where permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws.
- When required by law
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- When it is necessary for a national institution, local government, or a person commissioned by the government to cooperate in performing the affairs specified by laws and regulations, and with the consent of the person concerned, it will not interfere with the performance of the affairs. When there is a risk of exerting
- When the following matters have been announced or announced in advance:
- Purpose of use includes provision to third parties
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of providing to third parties
- Stop providing personal information to a third party at the request of the person
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided along with the succession of business due to mergers or other reasons
- When personal information is used jointly with a specific person, to that effect, the items of personal information to be used jointly, the scope of the jointly used person, the purpose of use of the user and When the name or name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information has been notified to the person in advance or placed in a state where the person can easily know it
Article 5 (Disclosure of personal information)The Company, when requested to disclose personal information, will disclose it to the principal without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you without delay. A fee may be charged for the disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a possibility that it will significantly hinder the proper execution of our business
- Other cases that would violate laws and regulations
Article 6 (Correction and deletion of personal information)If the user's personal information held by the Company is incorrect information, the user can request the Company to correct or delete the personal information by the procedure determined by the Company. If we receive the request from the user and determine that it is necessary to respond to the request, we will correct or delete the personal information without delay and notify the user of this.
Article 7 (Suspension of use of personal information, etc.)The Company will suspend or delete the use of personal information for the reason that it is handled outside the scope of the purpose of use or that it has been obtained by improper means (hereinafter, "Usage Will be conducted without delay, and based on the results, we will suspend the use of personal information and notify the person accordingly. However, if the suspension of use of personal information has a large cost, or if it is difficult to suspend the use of personal information, and there are alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the individual, , Take this alternative.
Article 9 (Contact for inquiries)For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following contact.